All individuals in the Montview community work together as a team to increase student achievement which contributes to our students graduating from high school and having the choice to go to college.
Montview is one of the 2014 Foundations for Great Schools grant award winners
If you missed the show, here are the acts in the order that they occurred.
- Mr. Rottiger's Guitar class
- Remix-Montview Chant & If You See a Monkey
- Sound Check-Yonder Come Day, Oh Music, Sweet Music
- Serena Norton-Piano Boogie Woogie
- Ms. Beach's class Tooty Ta
- Ms. Rudolph's Hip Hop Divas
- Ms. Bowman's class-Duck Song
- Cerenity, Raquis and Bree singing All of Me (John Legend)
- Mr. Bollig's class doing the Irish Dance
- Ms. Rudolph's Blackout group 1, 2
- Elizabeth Chavez dancing to Shake it Off
- Dasahn singing Rude
- Ms. Rudolph's dance group (Girls against Bullies)
- Student Bokwa w/ Felecia Zeeh
In case you missed a great show, here are recorded songs highlighted from last night:
Kindergarten: Intro to the Show
- This Land is Your Land
- Little Green Frog
- Down By the Bay
- She'll Be Coming Around the Mountain
- Go Around the Corn, Sally
Thank you Ms. Bencomo for 3 great performances! Welcome to Montview!
Some of the Montview 5th grade students participated in Super School News, sponsored by Rocky Mountain PBS-thanks to the leadership of 5th teacher Kora Flaming and art teacher Jon Olson, students created a newscast. Great job 5th Graders!
Air times during the week of April 12th are Sunday 2:55pm, April 13th (10:55), April 15th (2:55), and April 17th (10:55)