All individuals in the Montview community work together as a team to increase student achievement which contributes to our students graduating from high school and having the choice to go to college.
Montview is one of the 2014 Foundations for Great Schools grant award winners
Here are some of the highlights from the 5th grade field trip to Calwood on November 4th-6th, 2015.
Happy Veteran's Day! Here are some of the highlights from our special day, with many special visitors.
Here's Montview's Teacher of the month for September, Bronwen Mize, fifth grade teacher. This was created by the Montview Film Crew, led by Mr. Ed Portoghese.
The Montview film crew is in session! Led by Mr. Ed Portoghese, students are beginning their year long endeavor at learning about producing and creating film. Here's their first endeavor, a short segment interviewing Mrs. Brooke Spencer, our AP.
If you missed the show, here are the acts in the order that they occurred.
- Mr. Rottiger's Guitar class
- Remix-Montview Chant & If You See a Monkey
- Sound Check-Yonder Come Day, Oh Music, Sweet Music
- Serena Norton-Piano Boogie Woogie
- Ms. Beach's class Tooty Ta
- Ms. Rudolph's Hip Hop Divas
- Ms. Bowman's class-Duck Song
- Cerenity, Raquis and Bree singing All of Me (John Legend)
- Mr. Bollig's class doing the Irish Dance
- Ms. Rudolph's Blackout group 1, 2
- Elizabeth Chavez dancing to Shake it Off
- Dasahn singing Rude
- Ms. Rudolph's dance group (Girls against Bullies)
- Student Bokwa w/ Felecia Zeeh